RC51 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey folks,

Been an age since i last wrote, Bella is at extremely long last beginning reassembly. I just need to rattle-can the freshly acquired strawberry red fuel tank flat black, and she just might see daylight again. So...

I wasn't clever enough to take a picture of it before I tore it all down. As I understand it, it looks like the fairing stay has no metal collars between it and the frame, just grommets. Then the tank grommets have the metal sleeves under them, with the washers and bolts going down thru all of it. Is this correct?

Thanks, guys, sorry for the dumb question.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Hey folks,

Been an age since i last wrote, Bella is at extremely long last beginning reassembly. I just need to rattle-can the freshly acquired strawberry red fuel tank flat black, and she just might see daylight again. So...

I wasn't clever enough to take a picture of it before I tore it all down. As I understand it, it looks like the fairing stay has no metal collars between it and the frame, just grommets. Then the tank grommets have the metal sleeves under them, with the washers and bolts going down thru all of it. Is this correct?

Thanks, guys, sorry for the dumb question.
You have it correctly

·
Registered
31 Posts
According to the parts fiche, it's the fairing stay, then a rubber pad, a collar, the tank, another rubber pad, washer, then the bolt.

Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts