RC51 Forums banner

dymag magnesium rims

6K views 21 replies 11 participants last post by  5.4 speedster 
#1 ·
i just purchased a rc51 that has dymag 5-spoke magnesium rims on it. i also received old rims with bike.i'm thinking of selling or trading rims . how much did these rims cost? and what is going price in very good condition? i'm interested in scotts steering dampner and high mount exhaust. i have full yosh low mount now.

#13 ·
I would love to find a set of Dymags over here for $500!!
In the UK Dymag is still running under 'CSA Performance Wheels' after Dymag was bought out by a Singapore company.
You're still taking £1200 for a pair in the UK.
I would happily spend £500 on a pair, let alone $500. :D

#14 ·
Found it. Looks like this company bought out a portion of Dymag and is going to ramp up selling some of their wheels again.

Here is info off the new companies webpage:

CSA Performance Wheels has launched an online sales platform that will enable customers anywhere in the world to purchase wheels and have them shipped direct door-to-door, from our new production unit currently being set up near Chippenham, Wiltshire, UK. In due course, distributors and racing teams will be eligible under a loyalty and volume discount scheme to re-sell Dymag wheels.

The Dymag brand, designs, magnesium and aluminium wheel tooling, as well as all related intellectual property was acquired by CSA Ventures 2008 Pte Ltd, of Singapore in December 2009. CSA Ventures does not own the former Dymag carbon wheel assets or IP.

CSA Performance Wheels c/o CSA Venutres
237 Alexandra Road
#06-02 The Alexcier
Singapore 159929
Ph: +65 6476 2045 +65 6476 2045
Fax: +65 6491 5578

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.