RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,560 Posts
Buy it now is $1200, 12 bids, already up to $810......

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Too much imo. You can buy a nicer set of ladybird low mounts brand new for what these are heading towards. But I have no problem with keeping LBs rare. :)

·
Premium Member
4,560 Posts
Too much imo. You can buy a nicer set of ladybird low mounts brand new for what these are heading towards. But I have no problem with keeping LBs rare. :)
As I mentioned previously.....Kyle = selfish:p:);):D LMAO !!! J/K

I agree with you fully, I would not pay more then $8 bills for this system Mint. But I am a cheapo.

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
Looks like the set I have (Which are in 100xs better shape) are worth just about as much as the HRC replica system....:eek::D:rolleyes:

No but really, mine are in waaaaaaaay better condition!!!

·
Banned
3,633 Posts
I picked up a Sato banzai mount carbon cans for $400 as nice as these...low mount Ti Sato $250 the cans are a bit rough but mids are good.

With the Ladybirds still available $1200 for a dented exhaust seems too much IMHO.
People scramble which pushes price up, but if one is patient good deals will come.

That kind of money warrants perfect, which theses are not...I don't want to knock these it's just too much for not perfect.

·
Premium Member
4,560 Posts
I picked up a Sato banzai mount carbon cans for $400 as nice as these...low mount Ti Sato $250 the cans are a bit rough but mids are good.

With the Ladybirds still available $1200 for a dented exhaust seems too much IMHO.
People scramble which pushes price up, but if one is patient good deals will come.

That kind of money warrants perfect, which theses are not...I don't want to knock these it's just too much for not perfect.
You got a banzai set....MIDS and CANs for $400 ??:confused:??:eek: FUK ME RUNNING, that is a good score bro :)!!!
Keep me posted on those Banzai mids please:D

·
Premium Member
4,560 Posts
Hey Duck don't tell anyone what I paid for those Satos, people may think I'm a cheap bastid...
lol, lil too late now bro:p Besides you advertised your buying price publicly first...remember:confused::p:D

·
Premium Member
4,560 Posts
That may be, but I am a cheap frugal bastid too, when need be.:eek::eek::eek::D

·
Premium Member
4,560 Posts
Seems a few of us have something in common....:D
Well it seems we do share more in common then the RC's.......:)

Anyone else here a cheap bastid :confused:??? LOL:D

·
Registered
468 Posts
count me in on that one.. with that said, if anyone wants to get rid of rc parts for dirt cheap, lmk.. lol jk, i would def love me a new exhaust system, getting tired of my twoBROS!

·
Premium Member
4,560 Posts
^whats that ??? Your tired of your two sisters exhaust ??? LOL J/K

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I was in the same boat, I got a sent of mint Sato Ti lows with a set of stock rear pegs for $800. The 2 Brothers had to go!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts