·
Premium Member
4,616 Posts
You sticker tuner you, lol.
Love nor money can't buy the real deal. :D

·
Premium Member
1,996 Posts
It's all in jest. I don't think anyone really means anything by their comments. Just some harmless ribbing. Now if you claim that your exhaust gives you 30 hp, it might get a little messy in here......

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
It's all in jest. I don't think anyone really means anything by their comments. Just some harmless ribbing. Now if you claim that your exhaust gives you 30 hp, it might get a little messy in here......
A lot messy.....where did you get that sticker again??:D

·
Registered
115 Posts
Tiddly-winks! Mine nearly doubled HP and tripled the TQ! :rolleyes: You silly kids...LMAO Wait...no jokes in here, must have slipped my mind :eek:

·
Registered
38 Posts
My pipes looked exactly like that (Minus the sticker)... I say looked because I low-sided at Bike Week a couple years ago and broke one in half. No problem... I cut it off clean, re-rivetted it and cut the other to match... Added 75hp to my bike...........:rolleyes:... Ummmm, Yea... That's it

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
I should do that once I re-sleeve my Akra CF with titanium sleeves...really throw people for a loop. Plus I read somewhere that the Ti sleeves add somewhere in the neighborhood of 10rwhp plus they shed 11lbs. of weight. I'm gonna have to relearn how to ride the bike again with all the new power.

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
Was wondering what to do with my Yosh pipes on mine, you've given me an inspiration rc! :eek::D:cool:
...film at 11:00 (or sometime in a land near you):p

·
Premium Member
911 Posts
My pipes looked exactly like that (Minus the sticker)... I say looked because I low-sided at Bike Week a couple years ago and broke one in half. No problem... I cut it off clean, re-rivetted it and cut the other to match... Added 75hp to my bike...........:rolleyes:... Ummmm, Yea... That's it
Hell, I got a set of those -A full system on the Superhawk... I put the HRC/ akrapovic stickers on those cans... I was out riding RC-51s , ZX-14, and anyone who thought they want something....:p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts