RC51 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
I've had mine more stripped down than that, but I've definitely never seen one with Ferrari exhaust before.

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
Hell...wait for Sub or GTS....their shits been hiding in a nudist colony for some time now.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
galvatron - Is this the same bike that was knocked over by the wind and totaled out in your "Death of an RC51" thread not too long ago?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cobra90GT, yep that's her. I pulled the rats nest of wiring out from my leds in the bodywork and headlights, the Lexus HID conversion had to go and rearview cam came off yesterday. Gutted the front light housings and taped them off. I have to drill for safety wire next and a quick engine service before I put the bodywork back on.
The exhaust is a one off, hand made by little old Italian women, Ferrari skunkwerks system, super secret kinda project stuff don't tell anyone....they just look like Two Bros carbon cans.....
The original owner slapped Ferrari stickers on both cans and one on the top triple clamp, I have no idea why. I just never bothered to pull them off, I do get a lot of comments on my ultra kewl exhaust though......

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
Hell...wait for Sub or GTS....their shits been hiding in a nudist colony for some time now.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
well, since i've been summoned.......

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
All this nudity is making me blush....not! My bike is in a fair bit of undress at the moment too, but to a lesser degree.

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
So, not quite as revealing as some of you guys, but I snapped these during a break in the action yesterday:

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts