RC51 Forums banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
02 RC51 and way too many parts to list
30 Posts
Are you kidding me? What all do you have done to the bike. That's pretty good. Let me know I'm curious.
Just for clarification, that is not mine. It's another member's. lyan112. He has a thread on it.

Mine hasnt made it to the dyno to be tuned yet with the Lady's on it as it is still in pieces(My dad had a small spill in a gravel driveway). Waiting on a rear link for my Ohlins from Mike @ Kyle on the East Coast of Fl. and then on to final assembly of all the aesthetic bits from DHC and a special coat of thermochromic black.

I have just about everything done to it on the ROGUE pages other than the Soft Rev limiter and engine work. I dont need all that so mine will stay in the mid 130's for now.

You'll need to visit the ROGUE pages. RC51.org

A wealth of information on this machine all compiled in one place.

·
Registered
18 Posts
That’s my bike. That’s 142 at the wheel. Only mods are flapper mod, Power commander pc3 and ladybirds. My tuner was able to smooth out the rpms and got rid of the 2-3k cruising judder. It pulls nice and smooth and even got rid of the rear header glowing due to running a bit lean by adding a bit more fuel.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Just for clarification, that is not mine. It's another member's. lyanmk112. He has a thread on it.

Mine hasnt made it to the dyno to be tuned yet with the Lady's on it as it is still in pieces(My dad had a small spill in a gravel driveway). Waiting on a rear link for my Ohlins from Mike @ Kyle on the East Coast of Fl. and then on to final assembly of all the aesthetic bits from DHC and a special coat of thermochromic black.

I have just about everything done to it on the ROGUE pages other than the Soft Rev limiter and engine work. I dont need all that so mine will stay in the mid 130's for now.

Gotcha....I'll reach out but thank you.
Just for clarification, that is not mine. It's another member's. lyan112. He has a thread on it.

Cool Thank you dude.
That’s my bike. That’s 142 at the wheel. Only mods are flapper mod, Power commander pc3 and ladybirds. My tuner was able to smooth out the rpms and got rid of the 2-3k cruising judder. It pulls nice and smooth and even got rid of the rear header glowing due to running a bit lean by adding a bit more fuel.
Yes I know, maybe this was a repost.lol

·
Registered
27 Posts
Are sure that this is rear wheel power?

I mean it is nice output power even it is from engine(y)

I don´t want to spoil, but it seems quite a lot comparing mods that bike has been done:unsure:

·
Registered
18 Posts

I don´t want to spoil, but it seems quite a lot comparing mods that bike has been done:unsure:
dynoed on a Mustang Dyno. My buddy who has the same bike also put down 142 and he runs GPW exhaust

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·

He says it's bhp,brake horse power.

·
Registered
338 Posts
So the number I would like to see on this 142hp bike is the before mods. As has been well documented here, on speedzilla and Mikes Rogue51 website is the average stock motor usually checks out at 118 to 120hp. So to get 22hp from a PC3 and an exhaust system seems pretty fantastic. I have a DK setup PC3 and high mount Satos which increased from stock 118 to 128. Oh yeah that’s with the soft rev mod as well. There’s a couple horsies there. Mark Salvisberg at Factory Pro maintains the DynoJet dynamometer read high but as most tuners tell you the curve or delivery of power and the comparison before and after are key. without the baseline the final number is really meaningless.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
So the number I would like to see on this 142hp bike is the before mods. As has been well documented here, on speedzilla and Mikes Rogue51 website is the average stock motor usually checks out at 118 to 120hp. So to get 22hp from a PC3 and an exhaust system seems pretty fantastic. I have a DK setup PC3 and high mount Satos which increased from stock 118 to 128. Oh yeah that’s with the soft rev mod as well. There’s a couple horsies there. Mark Salvisberg at Factory Pro maintains the DynoJet dynamometer read high but as most tuners tell you the curve or delivery of power and the comparison before and after are key. without the baseline the final number is really meaningless.
Anybody heard of the lady bird tri ovals,they seem too have more deeper bass than the others,where to find t

·
Registered
375 Posts
Anybody heard of the lady bird tri ovals,they seem too have more deeper bass than the others,where to find t
I've got a set. At low RPM the bike sounds like a helicopter climbing , at idle it sounds like a big block Chevy with open headers. I got them from Hard Parts Japan on EBay. I haven't seen them on there in a while. WeBike Japan may have some options also.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
I've got a set. At low RPM the bike sounds like a helicopter climbing , at idle it sounds like a big block Chevy with open headers. I got them from Hard Parts Japan on EBay. I haven't seen them on there in a while. WeBike Japan may have some options also.
Lol ,they come in high mounts?

21 - 40 of 43 Posts