RC51 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have Sato Banzai Titanium midpipes and LBP 60mm mufflers. I'm looking for replacement mounting springs. I seem to be missing one. I messaged simonekobe on his ebay store. Could anyone point me in the right direction? I know Akra makes 60mm & 80mm springs but these seem a bit longer.

Attachments

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the information. I appreciate it... My local shop can order Helix springs. They're $20/pair. Seems a little steep to me though. I'll probably just order them. But, I would also like some kind of rubber/silicone sleeve to protect the Titanium from rubbing against the springs. I'll give M4 a call.... Thanks again.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thanks for the information. I appreciate it... My local shop can order Helix springs. They're $20/pair. Seems a little steep to me though. I'll probably just order them. But, I would also like some kind of rubber/silicone sleeve to protect the Titanium from rubbing against the springs. I'll give M4 a call.... Thanks again.

You could always just slap some heat shrink on it or cut some rubber tubing in the correct diameter...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts