RC51 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I've been living with standard pipes on my sp1 and im ready to make some noise with it. Problem is im not wanting to spend an arm and a leg to get a set of pipes. Any ideas on where i can get a decent set that sounds good that wont break the bank?

·
Registered
359 Posts
and your point of that statement is what? Lots of things are outrageously priced..........look at popcorn and coke at a movie theatre.........talk about outrageous pricing........

·
Registered
406 Posts
popcorn and coke at the movies LOL. Ebay has the Two Brothers exhaust for $500.00 if you make an offer for them. Item number: 200468853759

·
Registered
86 Posts
I run a set of Erion slip-ons and have had some good results. They are middle of the range cans, though quality and fitment is good.

They are also fairly loud, if thats your bag :D

I'd say if your on a budget, and ARSEY51 will do you a good price, go for them.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Hey guys, when Erion was selling these, they listed for around 650.00. I'll let them go for 400.00 or your best offer and shipping. If your interested, let me know. Cans are great shape, no dents or scratches, comes with Erion hangers as well. Come and get them.......

·
Registered
86 Posts

Erions look cool too :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Save some money and consider your options!
Sato Racing low mount run $1000 but you get 12hp.
Yoshimura low mount run $500 but you get 8hp.
Hp/Money ratio--Go with Yoshimura! Rockymountainatv.com has them for $500.
I watched every Youtube video on exhaust sounds for the RC, and its not even close to how LOUD it really is in person. And add 8hp to your beast:D Comes with clamps and inserts to lower the dp from 102 to 96, but you'll only use the inserts for Track Days.:)

·
Registered
502 Posts
Northern Illinois! Like right on the border of Illinois and Wisconsin! North of Rockford! Hour south of Madison!

Be glad you don't see them at every turn! I know there are at least 3 different RC's around here! UGH! But they don't ever seem to be going where I go! Thankfully! LOL!

·
Registered
502 Posts
I have Two Brothers on mine! Bought it with them on! Not a bad exhaust! I'd rather have Akropovic's or Sato's, but I don't want to shell out that much $$ on them! They guy I bought my RC from have it custom mapped and dynoed at 128hp and 76 torque!
To me it's still slow as all get out compared to my 07 CBR1000RR, but I like the RC! It's in its own category! This is my second RC! I had an 01 back in 01, but got rid of it to buy a cruiser at the time! Dumb!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts