RC51 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got these off Ebay from a guy in Japan called Simon, a great guy, true to his word. They took two days! to come from Japan to England.:):D

Attachments

·
Registered
606 Posts
Very nice looking set ....."kirk Out"

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They are made by WYVERN from Japan and they are made from titanium with carbon fibre end cans. The cans weigh about 1.5kg (3.3lbs) and the link pipes around 300grams (0.66lbs)
They cost me £680 delivered.
The sound they make is deep but not to loud!

·
Premium Member
3,189 Posts
Simon always sells the best stuff. i was hoping someone was going to pick these up. really nice set, i had posted them up in the ebay section a few times. congrats.

·
Premium Member
3,189 Posts
his name on ebay is simonkobe

·
Premium Member
3,189 Posts
no, his user id is simonkobe

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Simon always sells the best stuff. i was hoping someone was going to pick these up. really nice set, i had posted them up in the ebay section a few times. congrats.
I thought it was on here that I saw them, thanks gts455!!!
Simons user name on Ebay is "simonkobejapan" you should see his feed back its spot on. It took me about half an hour to unwrap them.:D

·
Registered
29 Posts
Got these off Ebay from a guy in Japan called Simon, a great guy, true to his word. They took two days! to come from Japan to England.:):D
kinda off speed for the thread but I LOVE the solid red my 05 CBR 1000RR was the same color great looking bike and the pipes just add to it

·
Premium Member
3,189 Posts
I thought it was on here that I saw them, thanks gts455!!!
Simons user name on Ebay is "simonkobejapan" you should see his feed back its spot on. It took me about half an hour to unwrap them.:D
No problem, man. glad you got them, it is definitely a sweet system.

·
Registered
5 Posts
5 years ago he,Simon arranged the importation of these, Titanium K-Factories. They were,are? the only ones in the States at the time..sweet deep sound.

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
5 years ago he,Simon arranged the importation of these, Titanium K-Factories. They were,are? the only ones in the States at the time..sweet deep sound.
Those are sheer eye candy....One day those will be mine...oh yes, mine.:D

For now the Satos will have to do...;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts