RC51 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got theses from Simon a few months ago to try them out. They sound bad ass!

Up for sale to help pay for a $500+ speeding ticket :(

If you don't know what these are or who Simon is move along...:D

$525.00 shipped anywhere in CONUS. If you need Sato mid pipe adapters to run these I'll throw them in for free.

Save over $100 bucks off new.

·
Premium Member
3,189 Posts
Bump for an awesome set of cans.

·
Registered
158 Posts
nice setup! GLWS..

·
Registered
54 Posts
sato sale....maybe...

Are you interested in selling your Sato's? If so are they for an SP1 or 2?
I probably would sell them. they are for an sp2. ti cans, great shape with a bit of black from the rubber bands on them and thats about it. A little rock ping from road riding, cant see it though, its in behind when the cans are mounted. I may put them on ebay not sure, I need to fund the ladybirds at full price though so im thinking maybe 500? I'll include the springs, as well....i'll get back to you....

·
Registered
37 Posts
I probably would sell them. they are for an sp2. ti cans, great shape with a bit of black from the rubber bands on them and thats about it. A little rock ping from road riding, cant see it though, its in behind when the cans are mounted. I may put them on ebay not sure, I need to fund the ladybirds at full price though so im thinking maybe 500? I'll include the springs, as well....i'll get back to you....
Dude I would be all over those in a heartbeat if they were for an SP1. But the SP2's won't work... :(

·
Registered
1 Posts
Interested

I am very interested in these cans, but am inquiring as to whether or not you have midpipes forsale too? I have a 2006 with the stock exhaust on it so if you had everything to convert it I would definately be interested in a whole set up.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts