RC51 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know who's in charge of the RC51 Forums.com site on facebook? (The spelling is exactly how it is on the fb page)
I saw a link for it on this site over in the right column.
It's confusing as hell to me. Looks completely dead. :confused:

·
Premium Member
287 Posts

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Talking about this one. If you Click on the link, it takes you to a fb page that seems like it's not done or something.
I was just wondering if anyone knew what was up with it.

I can only see this link when I look at the forum as a guest. It's not there when I sign in.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,580 Posts
@jondog9 I think you just volunteered? I never even noticed it. Just posted to test it out, but apparently needs admin to approve it.

Not sure what's going on there.

I did try to comment on your post and it said I do not have permissions to comment.

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Is the FB page not loading for you, I get a blank one for now.

Jeff M
Just tried it, yes it loads. Default lands on the home page, and there's zero activity. Go to the left and click on community, you see half a dozen posts, none of which have had any replys. Oldest one is from 2012. Mine is in there, but when I posted it, I was on the default Home page, which was empty. I didn't see the other posts till today.

Anyway, there's enough on fb now. Not interested in yet another RC51 page. :serious:

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Just tried it, yes it loads. Default lands on the home page, and there's zero activity. Go to the left and click on community, you see half a dozen posts, none of which have had any replys. Oldest one is from 2012. Mine is in there, but when I posted it, I was on the default Home page, which was empty. I didn't see the other posts till today.

Anyway, there's enough on fb now. Not interested in yet another RC51 page. :serious:
Must be flagged for deletion because of hate speech....the Ducati forum reported you.>:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts