RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a factory air snorkel for a SP2 bike. My headlight tab is broke. PM or preferably txt me at 4l9-234-4363. Thanks

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
I had to buy mine new. Very rare that they come up with all the mounting tabs.
You might try, sbkdrew, wingnutt, white wings, or some of the guys at Speedzilla that may have replaced theirs with a Turn One or Thorsten airbox.

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
Or if you can hang tough I have a sneaking suspicion that there may be a few snorkels available in the near future...

·
Premium Member
4,561 Posts
2-3 months max... ;)
Just need the molds on this side of the pond. Lol :D
"sent from the duck pond"

·
Premium Member
4,561 Posts
How the feck did you ship them....slow boat?

Best part, if you have them delivered to Prince Rupert its just a short ride.:D
EMS Air.
Really good price too.
Not shipped yet as it is all comming at once... and is not all paid for yet.
Brett is a real cool chap to deal with.

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
How many tools? Are these plastic injection molds??

You must post up pictures....:cool:

Air shipments aren't cheap my friend....I haven't ever experienced a cheap one yet.:(

·
Premium Member
4,561 Posts
Madbuyer, everyone will stay informed. I have a fair amount of support here. I have already spoken with Ytsejam as well.
Thanks Ytse, congrats on the Top Ten ! Rock on brother :cool::D

·
Premium Member
4,617 Posts
Air shipments aren't cheap my friend....I haven't ever experienced a cheap one yet.:(
If you ever ship something from UK, I have an excellent international shipping contact. Cheap when compared to the usual rip-off courier charges! ;)

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So does anyone have a factory snorkel for sale now? Would like one ASAP. Prefer not to buy brand new from dealer.

·
Premium Member
4,617 Posts
Could you repair your's for now with www.plastex.net ? It's very good for making replacement broken tabs with. We recently repaired a fairing cowl with a corner that had broken off. Came out perfect with the molding putty that comes with the set.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
So does anyone have a factory snorkel for sale now? Would like one ASAP. Prefer not to buy brand new from dealer.
These fvvckers sure can be a rude bunch:mad:

Talk about a threadjack holy cow dude still needs a snorkel or did y'all forget :confused:

check with whtwngs or sbkdrew or ben

·
Premium Member
4,617 Posts
...Wingnutt of sophisticated etiquette. Your articulation is but an example to us all. :D

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
...Wingnutt of sophisticated etiquette. Your articulation is but an example to us all. :D
I'm sorry fellas I am just grouchy I have no manometer fluid and my vfr is doing the silence of the lambs in the shop so I cannot get the RC out of his bedroom EXCUSE me and I surely hope you all understand my plight :eek:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,617 Posts
We feel for you... Many of us are in similar situations. I lent my undertail to my buddy Carlos 4 months ago so he could get a carbon copy made. As a result I haven't been able to ride my SP2 so far this year either - it's sitting there with the rear end dismantled still! Hopefully I'll get it back this weekend. At least we have bikes, even if in pieces. Some people have nothing at all. And some don't yet have a used snorkel either. Patience is a virtue and good things come to those who wait. ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts