RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Alcon,
MCN has brought back Fantasy Road Racing again this yr. they have all three back. MotoGP, WSB, BSB.
I have created a league again at lets have some fun. 10k budget lol

http://mcn.fantasyleague.com/User.aspx

League name is RC51 Fourm : Pin : 20631.

Riders need to be picked by 0400 GMT 21 Feb 2015

Good luck n let's have some fun

Premium Member
Just joined the league. Let's get a few more folks in here to join. MadBuyer... you
listening??

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #3
Ok guys there is only Motley n I in the league so far. We need to be signed up by 21 Feb the first WSB race.

Ok Mad where r u lol

Premium Member
I'm in as usual. Just took me awhile to pick my team. Hard choices this year, without knowing much about how all the new bikes are going to perform over race distance.

Premium Member
I'm in as usual. Just took me awhile to pick my team. Hard choices this year, without knowing much about how all the new bikes are going to perform over race distance.
WSBK is going to be a tough series this year it looks...week to week it could be a toss up between 6 riders.

Premium Member
Glad we got a couple of 900RRers in the league besides all those fat piggy owners.:D

Premium Member
WSBK is going to be a tough series this year it looks...week to week it could be a toss up between 6 riders.
yeah, and with 26 races, thates where the most points will be. I think this year may finally be Reas year, though.
Glad we got a couple of 900RRers in the league besides all those fat piggy owners.:D
haha thanks Motley. Started her up today, after rebuilding the carbs and installing a quick turn throttle.....one more month and it will be riding season again here. This year i intend to get a full season in.:)

Premium Member

Premium Member
Who's in this year?

Premium Member

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #15
I'm in I will build a new mini league. This year you will elect a team captain as they have changed it up a bit. I'll put a link once I get the league built.

Premium Member
Looking forward to having a forum league again. I got my 6 guys picked out this year. Nice they give you a little more money to play with. I hope I was able to pick a slightly more competitive team this year.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #17
Ok all the league name is again RC51Forum. If anyone has issues let me know. It will be a little easier for me this year as I'm not traveling as much. Let's have fun and see where we rank 馃弽馃弽

Premium Member
If it's cool with you guys, i'm going to throw an invite out on the fireblade forum as well. Figure the more people we have in our mini league the more fun.

Reactions: Motleyfan

Premium Member
Ok all the league name is again RC51Forum. If anyone has issues let me know. It will be a little easier for me this year as I'm not traveling as much. Let's have fun and see where we rank 锟斤拷锟斤拷

Everyone interested, the password is the same as the league name... RC51Forum. Had to guess around a little bit lol....

Premium Member
If it's cool with you guys, i'm going to throw an invite out on the fireblade forum as well. Figure the more people we have in our mini league the more fun.
Or you could have the Fireblade forum do their own mini-league. I think you can belong to 6 of them.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts