RC51 Forums banner

Fantasy Road Racing League

16K views 108 replies 13 participants last post by  screamin chief 
#1 ·
Some guys from my local bike club convinced me to join this league. So I thought I'd share it with you guys. Here's the details. This is your chance to create the ultimate Road Race Team! Select riders from MotoGP, WSB and BSB to create your ultimate team and compete to win our fantastic top prize of a special edition Yamaha YZF - R125, worth circa £5,800!
We've also got loads of BSB tickets to give away with our all-new MCE BSB Game Round prizes.
All you have to do as team manager is select a team of six riders (two from each classification - MotoGP, WSB and BSB) from your budget of £10 million. Your riders will then score points based on their qualifying performances and race results throughout the 2011 season.
Please note: A strict one team per manager rule applies.
Once you've got your team entered, don't forget to set up your own Private League and Challenge all your mates! The season gets underway with the WSB Superpole session in Australia at 04:00 GMT on Saturday 26th February . Up until this point you can make unlimited changes to your team. So make sure you have your team registered in plenty of time to make the most of all the points on offer.
Good luck!
If there is enough interest from this site I will set up a private league. That is if you have the stones to challenge me :p

http://mcn.fantasyleague.com/Index.aspx

See less See more
#8 ·
this is actually hard to decide. right now i got
Rossi/ Capirossi
Haslam/Haga
Hopkins/burrell

i will most likely make a few changes.....this is going to start to bother me

#12 ·
yea i traded capirossi for spies
and burrell for tunstall.....im going to lose big time in BSB.

#15 ·
i know i know......i may have to swap rossi.....just dont know about that shoulder. im gonna have to make some changes

#22 ·
Apparently I screwed the pooch on this one. When I created the league and made my team, I must have had a random typo in my email, because it does not recognize me when I try to sign in. Sorry everybody. Anybodyelse want to try and start a league?

#23 ·
ok no problem Mythic44. I started a new league for everyone to join. heres the info

RC51forums
PIN:3726

#24 ·
last day to join.....its me and james in the league right now. haha come on lets get a few more guys in on this.

#30 ·
the one started by mythic44 was scrapped cause he put it in the wrong email address and cannot login now.....thats why we are all still pendng there. Thats why i started another. you all have been accepted in the league.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.