RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey there fellers,

I am considering parting out my bike. I just dont have the time or money to do to the bike what I want to. The bike has 15k miles on it and is in great shape with exception of the upper and lower mids. Marchesini Wheels, Ohlins shock, everything else is pretty much stock. I got a akrapovic header for the bike again wanting to piece that system back together. The header is in great shape. Would there be any interest for a 2000 part out on this board??

Aaron

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will post some pics of the bike tomorrow. I'm at the early stages of trying to get things in line to do this. I still need to research prices and make sure I have enough time set aside to take the bike apart. Everything's got to go. I just need to get stuff organized or this will turn into a mess real fast.

Aaron

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pics incoming today when I get home. Sorry for the delay. Its been a crazy few days.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I can take more tomorrow. These should give a good idea. There a couple of scratches on the swingarm and the wheels are in great shape for being as old as they are. Frame is great, rads don't leak and only right side is crunched just a tiny bit. Tank had a frequent scratches and a half dollar sized dent.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
You have a PM

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think I have all PM's answered. If you sent me a PM and I did not answer please resend. I had to clean out my messages and may have missed someone. I have started putting together prices and will start tearing down the bike friday once I remedy how to hang it, maybe strap it to a ladder, im not sure. I should have some thangs ready to ship early next week. I will post items as they come off so folks are not waiting on shipping due to my schedule.

thanks fellas
Aaron

·
Registered
420 Posts
Awesome area for riding. I am in Northeast Texas and have some property in Prescott Arkansas. If you were a little closer I would offer to help. I would not put it on a latter it's a little heavy for that. Do you have any stands or jacks? Or even engine hoist?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts