RC51 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
**** ALL PARTS SOLD ****

Parting out 2001. There are great aftermarket and useable OEM parts.

I update the list above each time a part is sold. If you don't see it, it is available (unless specific parts weren't there to begin with).

Bought the bike but did not start it.
Pics:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Nice looking fuel cell. What kind of airbox is under it? Might be interested.

I doubt the exhaust is Akrapovic, I'm pretty sure they stuck with 2:2 designs. I think Jardine, Erion and Arata all had 2:1 systems.

Could be worth swapping out the aftermarket parts for OEM ones and then selling it.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
After a quick inspection of the bike:

Aftermarket exhaust is a Full Titanium Exhaust and is made for an SP2 (I'm still not sure on the brand)

Fuel cell may be Carbon Fiber and Carbon/Kevlar and made to fit over the stock airbox. There is a small leak on the bottom but repairable I presume. Don't know the brand but good indication that it is from Qb Carbon

Fairings are from Qb Carbon. There is wear and tear but overall great condition

Right footpeg is rashed. I think Sato may sell pegs separately

PVM Forged Aluminum Wheelset. Front bearings need replacement

Let me know if you need anything off this bike, pictures, etc.

·
Premium Member
6,501 Posts
Nice looking fuel cell. What kind of airbox is under it? Might be interested.

I doubt the exhaust is Akrapovic, I'm pretty sure they stuck with 2:2 designs. I think Jardine, Erion and Arata all had 2:1 systems.

Could be worth swapping out the aftermarket parts for OEM ones and then selling it.

The exhaust is a Jardine 2-1, titanium by the bluing.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
im interested in the tank, fairing stay, steering damper and pipe, how much shipped to 92122?
The Fuel cell has a small leak and will need epoxy repair. If interested, throw me a reasonable offer.

Fairing Stay . . . $50?
Steering Damper . . . $125?
Pipe . . . $350? (SP2 pipe and not SP1. It's on my SP1 now but fit looks wrong at the swingarm)
All prices include shipping. Again, don;t like the prices, throw me an offer. Don't know the street value of these items.

·
Registered
28 Posts
by any chance does it have a rear seat i need one if it does how much.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.