RC51 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
**** ALL PARTS SOLD ****

Parting out 2001. There are great aftermarket and useable OEM parts.

I update the list above each time a part is sold. If you don't see it, it is available (unless specific parts weren't there to begin with).

Bought the bike but did not start it.
Pics:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Nice looking fuel cell. What kind of airbox is under it? Might be interested.

I doubt the exhaust is Akrapovic, I'm pretty sure they stuck with 2:2 designs. I think Jardine, Erion and Arata all had 2:1 systems.

Could be worth swapping out the aftermarket parts for OEM ones and then selling it.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
After a quick inspection of the bike:

Aftermarket exhaust is a Full Titanium Exhaust and is made for an SP2 (I'm still not sure on the brand)

Fuel cell may be Carbon Fiber and Carbon/Kevlar and made to fit over the stock airbox. There is a small leak on the bottom but repairable I presume. Don't know the brand but good indication that it is from Qb Carbon

Fairings are from Qb Carbon. There is wear and tear but overall great condition

Right footpeg is rashed. I think Sato may sell pegs separately

PVM Forged Aluminum Wheelset. Front bearings need replacement

Let me know if you need anything off this bike, pictures, etc.

·
Premium Member
6,495 Posts
Nice looking fuel cell. What kind of airbox is under it? Might be interested.

I doubt the exhaust is Akrapovic, I'm pretty sure they stuck with 2:2 designs. I think Jardine, Erion and Arata all had 2:1 systems.

Could be worth swapping out the aftermarket parts for OEM ones and then selling it.

The exhaust is a Jardine 2-1, titanium by the bluing.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
The exhaust is a Jardine 2-1, titanium by the bluing.

Thanks for the info. Whatever it is, seller said that this pipe was loud.

Pics

Please note that exhaust is for an SP2. Why? SP2 swingarm curves in to clear pipe. SP1 swingarm, no clearance. This is what my buddy said.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
im interested in the tank, fairing stay, steering damper and pipe, how much shipped to 92122?
The Fuel cell has a small leak and will need epoxy repair. If interested, throw me a reasonable offer.

Fairing Stay . . . $50?
Steering Damper . . . $125?
Pipe . . . $350? (SP2 pipe and not SP1. It's on my SP1 now but fit looks wrong at the swingarm)
All prices include shipping. Again, don;t like the prices, throw me an offer. Don't know the street value of these items.

·
Registered
28 Posts
by any chance does it have a rear seat i need one if it does how much.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts