RC51 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just throwing this out there...I MAY be interested in a trade (+/- $), my blued header GP ladybirds for your sato (banzai?)'s. Just a feeler at this point, but that was THE exhaust that got me hooked on the RC, years before I owned one, so I am a sucker. Condition on my LDBs are a 9.99/10. Check out this months BOTM for pics, or pm me for details. Thanks.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I feel I should add, the Lady's were purchased last feb from Simon, and installed last march and have under 1k miles on them. The reason for the 9.99 is a small portion of the rubber mounting hardware was torn when I was nearly pushed into oncoming traffic from a "Im sorry I did not see you" behind me at a stop sign. How she didn't hear me still baffles me :mad: :confused: The rubber has been since glued and fixed. Again, thanks for the interest.

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
What is the outer diameter of the cans? Inlet and outlet diameter? I have these cans, mids went to a good cause.... Looking for some narrower OD cans....

54mm inlet on the Satos

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the info nobody, wasn't entirely sure off the top of my head.

And no worries rcx2, I am doubtful anything will come about, just testing the waters. Thanks for the effort, and you have a great looking repsol. Very impressive.

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Thank you. Labor of love like all of them. I'll probably contact Simon and see what I can get a pair for. What are your impressions of them?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts