RC51 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bought myself a rc for 300 bucks at a party was just sitting ther n took me 10 months to finally hear it runnn n sounds like a loin, i put on those sato high mounts on it and rite now trying to do a custom paint jobbbbbb.

RRRRRRRRCCCC5555511111111 foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr till i dieeeeeeee

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rite Now Im Wrking On Geting It Painted But Will But Them Up Wen Done, Rite Now She A Ugly Duckling Waiting To Become A Princess

·
Registered
11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
bought myself a rc for 300 bucks at a party was just sitting ther n took me 10 months to finally hear it runnn n sounds like a loin, i put on those sato high mounts on it and rite now trying to do a custom paint jobbbbbb.

RRRRRRRRCCCC5555511111111 foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr till i dieeeeeeee
300 BUCKS??!!!?!?!! Who did you rob? lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hahah I Came Up Man, I Aint Guna Lie It Was Random As Hell I Just Saw It Sitting Ther N He Didnt Want It, N He Was Like 300 Bucks N U Can Take It, He Probably Thought Had No Money N Pull That Shit Out Lol N At The End Of The Party Went Home Wit A Bike

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hahah I Came Up Man, I Aint Guna Lie It Was Random As Hell I Just Saw It Sitting Ther N He Didnt Want It, N He Was Like 300 Bucks N U Can Take It, He Probably Thought Had No Money N Pull That Shit Out Lol N At The End Of The Party Went Home Wit A Bike
That's some story... and run on sentence. I love that it just happened, and you were there with 300 smackers in hand. Sez here you make movies. What kinda movies do you make, TuroTheBull? Grand Theft Motorcycle movies?!

Again, enjoy your new bike, until you die of old age.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
haha yea i knw its a run on sentence lol. but i dont need to be proper here and right now been just doing premieres, like i just the AMA and did the twilight premiere. i was suppose to do the avatar premiere but was to lazy. but im still trying to make it up therr since just got my BA

1 - 8 of 8 Posts