RC51 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got the bikes out for some pictures over the course of yesterday and today. They were taken at the Garden Of The Gods in Colorado Springs and in the Broadmoor area in the Springs. Hope you like em.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Some More.....and the Mille R

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
one final one. hope you like it and feel free to post some pics of yours as well.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what brand is thoose rims?
Very nice your bike :D
thanks man, honestly i have no idea who made the rims. no markings or anything. Will have to wait till i replace the tires to see if the manufacturer stamped them on the inside. previous owner did not know either, except that nick ienatsch had them put on when he owned the bike.

·
Premium Member
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They look like OZ rims.
the aprilia gold wheels are OZs still not sure about the rc charcoals.i havent been able to find them online either.

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
sweet pics man, was it cold up there??

·
Premium Member
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sweet pics man, was it cold up there??
Thanks man, no these pics were taken way back in June. was getting all the bikes out a lot back then. right now the RC 51 is completely stripped down and getting rebuilt to include a new hayden tank, cleaner fairings, new ethos design exhaust, pcIII and a ton of other goodies. Aprilia is stored away so the only bike going right now is the BMW.

·
Premium Member
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Premium Member
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They are OZ wheels, which came on Aprilias.
My buddy has a Tuono and replaced his aluminum with the magnesium OZ wheels off a Tuono factory.
http://www.af1racing.com/store/Scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=4457
again, the gold wheels on the Mille R ARE OZs, that is not my confusion. All R and factory model Aprilias come with OZ wheels. My confusion is over my Charcoal wheels on my RC 51 in the first set of pictures.they are definitely not OZs. its hard to see in the pictures because they are so small but a bit closer and you can see the differences. so far marchesinis are the closest thing i can find.

·
Premium Member
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
WOW, i finally found them. they are matte black PVM forged magnesium 7 spokes.

·
Premium Member
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yea those look really close as well. guess i'll know for sure with a tire change. thanks for the help subsailor, i will keep you updated.

·
Premium Member
6,495 Posts
yea those look really close as well. guess i'll know for sure with a tire change. thanks for the help subsailor, i will keep you updated.
Yeah it's hard to tell from such an angle.
But if you post a more direct photo, then it'll much easier. :)

·
Premium Member
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah it's hard to tell from such an angle.
But if you post a more direct photo, then it'll much easier. :)
ill be down in my storage tomorrow, ill take a few close up pics. thanks again for the help subsailor. ill post them up tomorrow afternoon.

·
Premium Member
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Love the Mille....always have ever since they came out.
its been a dream bike for me, ever since it came out as well. finally picked one with 4500 original miles in Mint condition. i've got a lot of work into it. i'm a big Haga fan as well, so it was a must. the mille along with my RC will never leave the garage.:)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts