·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and got the bike all back together..here are some cleaned up pics

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
Very nice accent to the bike there.....post up on how much fun cleaning those bad boys are:D

Honda cleaner(the old formula) will be a must!:cool:

·
Banned
3,633 Posts
I had white wheels on my old 750 Gixxer...good luck keeping them clean, I love the look just hate the maintenance.

BTW I wound up painting them black.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I clean the bike after every ride so the up keep shouldn't be to bad. It's easier to keep it clean constantly than to try and clean it after a month of riding

·
Registered
138 Posts
Very nice looking. I agree with everyone else the up keep its the bad part. But if your going to clean them after every ride well chances are your going to have some good luck with them. But for a guy like me that only cleans my bike once a week well that won't work for me :)

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Looks good !

·
Registered
406 Posts
The bike looks great, the white rims with the 04 really pops. I also clean my bike after every ride, it really does make it alot easier.

·
Registered
132 Posts
i did silver with polished lip .. kinda want white with polished lip now

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
looks great, nice classic look.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I use mothers or mcguires wax and detail spray. I wax the bike about every two weeks (makes the bugs slide off) and the spray I use a bunch. I have a ton of cleaning supplies left over from my last two vehicles. My vette and Porsche got washed, waxed, and detailed every week and clay bared once a month or so. I'm anal about clean.
So far I have done about 200 miles and it takes about 10 mins to wipe them and the bike down

1 - 12 of 12 Posts