RC51 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking around for new fairings, the PO got a little zealous cutting out the circles for the frame sliders. One side was about 1/2" to big and one side was even worse. I cut these out of 1/8" black PVC. Not perfect but certainly look better than what I had and seal up the sliders nicely with a more factory look. What do you guys think?

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man, thought I would share a cheap fix that doesn't look like total crap. Actually stiffens up the fairings just a tad where they were cut too.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Anytime you can come up with a simple and good looking fix for someone else's screw up, I say attaboy.

At first I looked at just the pic of the PVC cutouts, thought they were Oakley decals.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I should have taken a better picture, LOL. James, if you could see these you would agree. Tin snips and fairings don't mix...

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nope, been through the entire bike. The only other thing was the boogered wiring in the tail. That has all been sorted out. Basically broke the whole bike down. Like many of you I don't like putting my life on the line with other peoples errors...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts