RC51 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I love the fact I can ride year round but yesterday I trusted the weather man and rode in the afternoon and if anyone is familiar with FL if you don't like the weather wait 30mins and it will change LOL! I went to show my good friend my new to me RC and arrange for a ride this weekend with the sun shinning as I left the house well I make it to his house bs about the bikes and the clear sky had turned almost black in about 15min's - so I tried to make it home before it opened up - no avail. No problem I rode slow and protected my cell phone (new purchase a pouch and wet riding gear that will stow on the bike) until I made it back but realized at the last red light no matter how hard it was raining I had that shit eating grin - WHY? Because riding my favorite bike makes me smile :) Happy riding!

Scott

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, weather, and we have little to no roads worth riding (no curves), and older drivers ... and the ones that aren't old are texting, so they drive just like old people. Riding in FL is pathetic. So I like to head north whenever I can, which isn't often enough.
I completely agree and the best curvy road near my home has so many repairs it's really not safe to ride on at a err "spirited pace"! Fortunately I live in NE FL - Jacksonville and can get into the Carolinas and GA fairly quickly for some riding fun. The texters are the ones that scare - they just aren't looking period!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts