RC51 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
Been a fan of SP-2's since Colin did his thing a couple times, but somehow just never was able to pick one up until very recently. My roots as an early hotrodder, cars and drag racing was my first love. After riding, bikes are the hook in my belly! I've been riding Red since the beginning (F4i, 954RR) and as a vet appreciate when I get my hands on a good piece of equipment. The sound of the Beast I just picked up is SSSSOOOOO damned glorious. Never thought I'd enjoy a V-twin this much, but even more so, this thing blows away hardly-movinson's on sound AND performance! I mean yeah, I love the sound-something on the lines of a Super Singer 5000 sewing machine-but this is almost (but not quite) ridiculous.
I've been utilizing this forum for info on it, however, just now joined. Kind of a forgone conclusion, no? Anyway, I appreciate all the information you guys put out and am looking forward to getting together with as many of you as possible once I get it rebuilt.

·
Premium Member
3,334 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Where at in Colorado? I used to live in Colorado Springs. Beautiful area and lots of amazing riding out there.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the forum. Where at in Colorado? I used to live in Colorado Springs. Beautiful area and lots of amazing riding out there.
Man, it IS beautiful out here! The Springs was my first exposure and I just couldn't deny it. Way better than mizzery. You prior military?
I'm up here by Boulder, in Longmont. The ride to Estes is sweet, and so is the aptly named Canyon road. Since I'm new I've to discover more.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts