RC51 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a complete body kit with fuel tank for sale. I will sale the kit for $425 obo
fuel tank all fairings, undertray tag holder. Trying to purchase an exhaust this month

Having problems with the link and trying to fix. You can also view the pictures on this site under the for sale, RC51 body kit, that link works fine. Or email me for pictures ([email protected])

·
Registered
64 Posts
Where are you located? My email is [email protected] and my number is 573-823-8573. I will buy it, just give me a way to get into contact with you. Thanks, corey

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This set was on the bike when I purchase it, the fitting was fine no problems that I could tell. My personal opinion about the ebay fairings is that you have to put heat resistance tape around the lower right side where the exhaust runs. You really have to know what you are doing to install them and its time consuming. There are different sets of the fairings on ebay some quality is better than the others. To me its worth the money if you cant afford OME. I currently have a ebay set of fairings on my RC now. ( the pictures of the bike with the ebay fairings is on this forum under the media section, let me know what you think about it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts