RC51 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Or those who ride that area often. Just started a new facebook page for the area this evening to post road conditions, rides,pics, and safety. Got over 100 people in just 3 hours. So if you ride there or plan on visiting there feel free to check us out. https://www.facebook.com/groups/137519883039396/

HOOVY

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh yeah

HOTBRAKES

Now that is a beautiful area, it's about hour & a half from here. Great place to relax and ride. Cannan & Davis are an awesome area. Drop me a line before you head out and maybe we can meet for a ride over the weekend.
RIDE SAFE HOOVY

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Its where i work/live/play

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What Part

The BRP is in s lot of back yards :D Where abouts is your back yard? I am about 45 minutes from the entrance off of Rt 11 at Steels Tavern. I think it's Rt 55 ?? :D I live on Rt 220 Hot Springs, in the Alegheny Mtns.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Further south Hoovy. I'm near Stuart by Mabry Mill. It's been a while since I was last up your way. Rt 11 can be a good ride by itself.

The page was a great idea. Got me to thinking we need one for this area.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It has been great REV

We have 218 members in just 2 weeks. Had 150 in 24 hours, plus we live in a VERY small area.

It is great for putting up road conditions and ride times. If you do let me know and we can connect the two. Good Luck, it's worth it. HOOVY

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Live here with the BRP in my backyard.
Besides living besides 33 and working in sugar grove which is right next to Brandywine, I used to live 45 min from the BRP in NC and cant wait to get out of the service (USN) and go back.

Hotbrakes:

Let me know when you are coming up, I live right in that area and we can meet up and ride.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Trying to put something together to head west on Saturday, May 19. We typically come in on backroads and North Garden is the first stop (around 11), just south of C'ville. Then we head up and take the BRP down to 56, stopping again at Montebello, then head back on 56 along the river disappearing into a maze of backroads to get back east.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cool !!

Sounds great Hotbrakes, have a safe ride :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts