RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 290 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i was just wondering if theres a RC51FORUMS decal for sale? like the one thats on the websites header.... would be cool to promote and possibly recruit members by having the sticker on your bike... either way id be interested in one if they are or become available

thanks

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
good thought, maybe we could get a poll up with some designs and vote. I be in on 3 or 4 of them.

·
Premium Member
3,191 Posts
that would be cool. i'd buy a few. Anyone know a good decal maker? there is a guy on the Aprilia forum CKruzel does some amazing quality stuff for good prices, he provieds decals to a lot of Amateur and Professional racers too. heres a list of some

Josh Hayes | Melissa Paris | Josh Herrin | Jeff Agnes | Dane Westby | Anthony West | Taylor Knapp | Garrett Carter | Chaz Davies | Aaron Gobert | Clinton Seller | Santiago Villa | Corey Rech | Huntley Nash | Benny Solis | Payton Sassaman | M3 Roadracing | Josh Day | AF1 Racing | Van Blaylock | Don Dahl | Brandon Cretu | Cory West | Chris Filmore | Alex Welsh | Elena Myers | Martin Cardenas | Danny Eslick

i've bought some from him for my Aprilia and they are about the best quality you can find and great price too.

·
Premium Member
3,191 Posts
i like it.....should make a few sizes too.

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Okay as long as the forum owner agrees....that might be stealing a bit. If it were me, I wouldn't bitch...free advertisement.

Need to add a space at the bottom to add screen names.

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Okay, so who is going to be the gate keeper here....I want one before the MotoGP in Indy. That way you guys know which bike to knock over when you see my decal....:D

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
+1 on the patch too, so anyone willing to take this on??

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Who can send a high definition .jpg file to me with the logo on it? The MS snip-it tool .jpg is not good enough for the printer to use.

·
Premium Member
3,191 Posts
this will be pretty cool if you pull it off Madbuyer....i will take a few for sure.

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
To keep this thing on the level, I have asked the Administrator of this site to request permission before I act. I have quotes in hand but will wait until I get permission.

If any of you know the Administrator give them a jingle so we can move this along.

Patience Grasshoppa....:D

1 - 20 of 290 Posts