RC51 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

Very pleased to meet you all and looking forward to discussions to follow.

Being a Ducati owner for a long time I have finally had the opportunity to bring a 2004 RC51 into the stable. Being a big Hayden, superbike and twin fan I have actually been in love with these bikes for a long time! My '04 is a bit of a mess, a beautiful disaster if you will but with time, love and a little forum support I'm planning a full restoration. That thread to follow in the next few days.

Thank you all for the knowledge and experience that is posted here and looking forward to being part of the RC community.

Chris

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Welcome aboard. :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for the welcome!
Unfortunately I picked up the bike two days before heading out of the country for an 'undefined' period of time. I took a bunch of pictures before I left and will post them in a restoration thread. My hope is that with enough trained eyes on the forum I can build a list of parts needed to start the work. That way I can start collecting a pile of parts to have waiting for me when I get home! Bike is running well just need a lot of cosmetic help.

·
Premium Member
290 Posts
Welcome 82! Yeah, Pics, Pics, Pics!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Trying to get pictures up but with limited access to the internet it's being a real headache! I'll keep trying!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts