RC51 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[RANT] So I had the bike stored through the last couple days of storms and go out today to give her a nice ride. When I return I notice small droplets of a oil like substance on the left frame spar just above the rear set and little "whisps" of liquid on the frame. I checked the fittings and played with a bit and noticed the paint/finish on the sprocket cover on the bottom near the "weep like hole" is nice an wrinkled from the fluid. I ordered up the parts to redo the seals but I'm just a little pissed off :mad:. I also replaced the coolant last week and didn't notice during my inspection and now I'm paranoid that I have a coolant leak because I can smell it fairly strong when sitting. (triple checked connections during the process which was done per OEM serv. man.) I'm hoping its just a little spill on the radiator that I couldn't clean up well. Anyways, poo on this. [/rant]

BTW clutch fluid level is still normal/where I put it when I bled the system two weeks ago and bleeder is tight. Just want to go ride cause it's pretty out:cool:

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
HAHA!! Guess who had the rebuild parts buried deep in an RC-box-o-parts!!! I have a tond of little Honda baggies and decided to dig through and I guess I have quite a few things I forgot about. Also have a bunch of brake rebuild stuff too. I must be getting old and forgetful! Guess I'll throw the new ones in the box for another rainy day 10-11 years from now.

Love it.

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
You are a modest one aren't you....:D

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
When I need to be ;)

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I guess I could "borrow" some of those from some of my wife's patients. Not like they would remember...

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
I guess I could "borrow" some of those from some of my wife's patients. Not like they would remember...
When you go to get your script "filled", it will be like these people meeting you for the first time. Be sure to make a good impression.

:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts