RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Japan Post with the assist of USPS, I got a box of goodness today....I wonder what she is going to look like.;)

·
Premium Member
4,560 Posts
NICE ONE MB.... I look forward to installed pics ?

·
Premium Member
1,534 Posts
Hey...I've heard of that brand before...

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
Oh baby , unwrap those puppys and lets have a look

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
^ Agreed, gotta post the nudes ! :D

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Duty calls....I have a full schedule this weekend. I will have to start the install on Wed if I get the Penske shock mounted.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,534 Posts
Uh...if??? If I mounted my Ohlins with the toolkit pictured (notice the trusty hammer)...you better have something to show us by Wed. ImageUploadedByMO Free1398566202.235538.jpg

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I will show you the A I have worked my ass off to get writing papers and taking tests......like I said, duty calls.:p

It is eating me up not being in the garage working on her, especially when it is 78 degrees outside.:(

·
Premium Member
1,534 Posts
Very well...you may have a pass this weekend...

·
Premium Member
934 Posts
The Japan Post with the assist of USPS, I got a box of goodness today....I wonder what she is going to look like.;)

I may be asleep here but didn't you have Ladybirds on last summer when we met up at MotoGP. I remember cause I couldn't hear mine running next to yours.

What's different with this set??:confused:

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Banzai my good man.....Banzai.:eek::D

·
Premium Member
4,616 Posts
Nice! In a few weeks I'm going to be ordering a LDB silencer for my VFR. Loved the quality of Carlos' ones too. Beautifully finished workmanship. I'll bet you're more than pleased! :)

·
Registered
8,655 Posts

Takes a picture of them wrapped up, but won't let us see the goods? :mad: :p

Attention seeking drama whore!!! :eek: :D

1 - 20 of 49 Posts