RC51 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I tried a search, but couldn't find an answer. Do the SP1 and SP2 front wheels use the same spacers? My new (used) Dymag front wheel has a small gap between the spacer and the fork on the left side. The right side appears to have the spacer fit perfectly between the wheel and fork.

·
Senior Member '09 Dec BOTM
190 Posts
SP1 and SP2 front wheels are only different in the number of spokes. Otherwise knowledge being installed arbitrarily.

SP1 und SP2 Vorderfelge unterscheiden sich nur in der Anzahl der Speichen.
Können sonst beliebig eingebaut werden.

·
Premium Member
6,495 Posts
Hey guys, I tried a search, but couldn't find an answer. Do the SP1 and SP2 front wheels use the same spacers? My new (used) Dymag front wheel has a small gap between the spacer and the fork on the left side. The right side appears to have the spacer fit perfectly between the wheel and fork.
You might try contacting Kyle Racing to see if they have spacer info for Dymag wheels with OEM forks.
I know he's made spacers for ohlins forks with aftermarket wheels.

·
Banned
2 Posts
Front wheel in Bike

Hi,

I just bought a mountain bike new and online. it came so i had to partly assemble it, my problem is after reading the assembly book that came with it, it mentions retaining washers that are to be used with the nuts for fixing on the front wheel, but i didn't receive these in the package all i received were 2 nuts with combined washers. So my question is how important are these retaining/safety washers and do i need them or can i use the 2 nuts that have the washers built on

1 - 7 of 7 Posts