RC51 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
I take it the weather finally cleared up enough to ride the RC! We went out Sunday when it got up to 68 degrees here...my roommate and I were switching back and forth between the RC and the VFR. I think if I HAD to choose the RC would be the one for sale but fortunately I can afford both. Good Luck with the sale!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I take it the weather finally cleared up enough to ride the RC! We went out Sunday when it got up to 68 degrees here...my roommate and I were switching back and forth between the RC and the VFR. I think if I HAD to choose the RC would be the one for sale but fortunately I can afford both. Good Luck with the sale!
Unfortunately I had to work all weekend, so never got the chance to get out and ride the RC. I know it's a radically different bike from the VFR, yet both bikes do what they're designed to do extremely well. I love the little Viffer, and can keep both bikes, but I've got alot of bills I need to pay off, and as much as I hate to sell the VFR, it seems an easy way to eliminate some debt.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Unfortunately I had to work all weekend, so never got the chance to get out and ride the RC. I know it's a radically different bike from the VFR, yet both bikes do what they're designed to do extremely well. I love the little Viffer, and can keep both bikes, but I've got alot of bills I need to pay off, and as much as I hate to sell the VFR, it seems an easy way to eliminate some debt.
Hey there's no arguing with that. I know you'll love the RC as much as you loved the vfr. Both are great bikes and you'll be just as happy with on as you would with the other.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts