RC51 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all. As much as it pains me to see it go, I do not do the motorcycle justice by having it sit in the garage without riding, so I must find a new home for her. 2002 Honda RC51 Located in Weehawken, NJ. Clean Title in hand. First $4,000 takes it. Some of the Mods on the bike include:
-Power Commander
-Speedo Healer
-Yoshimura Exhaust
-520 Chain Conversion, 1 tooth down in the front and 2 up in the back with Driven Sprockets
-HID Headlights
-Short Levers
-Double Bubble Windscreen
-Pro Grip Tank pads
-Fender Eliminator Undertail - Stock will also be included in sale in case you want to put it back on
-Passenger seat and rear cowl included.

All maintenance is up to date. New battery, oil and filter just put in over memorial day weekend.

Only negative is the bike tipped over in parking spot once due to the kickstand melting through the asphalt. I did not have my kickstand pad with me and paid the price. There are some scratches due to the tip, nothing terrible and I will post pictures of all the damage once I get home. Any questions please let me know. PM for any questions.

**forgot to mention the miles 4,728 miles. didn't really have much time to ride**

1 - 5 of 5 Posts