RC51 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD: Brembo rcs16 clutch and rcs19 brake masters

selling my pair of rcs masters. they're both in beautiful shape, the clutch is essentially new with only a couple hundred miles on it, the brake has maybe 3000 (i used it on my 600rr as well). they'll come in the original boxes, with reservoirs, and i have included single banjos for each (if you have two lines at your brake master, you'll need a 10x1mm double banjo).

520 USD shipped for the pair.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I put a pair of billets on. not for any reason other than the billety goodness. the RCS work very nicely

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i'm entertaining an offer right now drew, if it falls apart and you can find a way to split them up we can certainly do that. but i'd hope that both units would be accounted for prior to the sale.

i'll keep you posted

·
Registered
109 Posts
Ah billety goodness, I thought as much. Bike looks very classy by the way, no tat just quality parts well fitted.

·
Premium Member
439 Posts
Brembo RCS

It is some bike, really like it too...

·
Registered
606 Posts
Thank God! I was afraid I was going to have to buy them! :)

·
Registered
144 Posts
I'm looking for the clutch M/C Wibbs is selling...who needs a brake M/C...?
Hey sbk,

I have a Brembo clutch that I have not yet mounted on Bike B. New in box. I can do without but I am in the market for an Ohlins rear shock. I'll PM and see if a partial swap or outright buy can be done.

Later,
Kent Larson in Minnesota

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Wibbly what did you go with? I just installed magura hc3 masters on the 00. I am going to move the magura 190s to the 02. I have my rcs sold locally.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wibbly what did you go with? I just installed magura hc3 masters on the 00. I am going to move the magura 190s to the 02. I have my rcs sold locally.
i put billets on. 19x20 brake and 19x20 clutch. the 16rcs clutch with the oversized slave, while very nice and light at the lever, required you to pull the lever to the bar to get full disengagement. i know i could have just gone back to the stock slave, but that's no fun. and i got a nice deal on them so i had to bite.

·
Premium Member
439 Posts
master cylinders

They arrived yesterday. Thanx, J. :)

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
that was quick! hope you like 'em.

you'll notice that the microswitch for the brake light is already set up to plug right into the factory leads.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts