RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: Rear Wheel, Headlights, Misc Parts

Well, I've finally decide that I need to clean out my garage a little. I had every intention of using some of this stuff. But, things have changed and I really don't need it anymore. Hopefully someone out there can use it. All prices are OBO. Shipping is additional.

Here's what I've got to start with:

Left rearset w/ shifter - excellent condition...perfectly straight. No damage. $50

Clutch Basket and Pressure Plate - in excellent working condition. Has approximately 25,000miles on it...but they were mostly commuting down the freeway. $50

Hotbodies Fiberglass Front Fender - Brand new...never mounted. Ready for mounting and paint. $40

Rear Shock - I have 2 OEM rear shocks for the SP1. Both are in good condition with approximately 10,000 miles on them. $25 each

Left Mirror - OEM mirror in excellent condition - $20

Rear Taillight - in excellent condition...no damage. $20

Competition Werkes Flush Mount Turn Signals - in perfect working condition. $10

Rear Cowl - from a '00 SP1. Damaged on the right side. Easily repairable. Sprayed with spray paint on left and right sides (both sides are similar as shown in photos) to try and match the silver. Perfect for some cheap track bodywork. $25

Right Side Fairing - from a '00 SP1. Damaged on the right side. Broken mounting point at the upper corner. Easily repairable. Perfect for some cheap track bodywork. $25

Inner V Cowl - piece that is located between the side fairings behind the front wheel. In good usable condition. Broken on the right side where the turn signal wires pass through. $10

Pro Taper Contour Handlebars - 2 pair. One set of YZ high bend...one of Woods low bend. YZ high bars have been drilled for throttle and mounted. But decided they were the wrong bend...just didn't feel right for me. Woods low bars are brand new. $50 for Woods Low Bars $40 for YZ High Bars

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't have the carbon/kevlar tank anymore...it has been sold. The original post was revised to remove this, but I was not able to remove it from the title.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Upper fairing is sold. Thanks to those that have bought stuff from me. The list is current with what is left. Let me know if you need anything.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Do you still have the right side headlight ?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts