RC51 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found out I need neck surgery and riding a sportbike just isn't going to work for me anymore. I hate to give this bike up but it's that time I guess.. I know I don't need to sell you guys anything but here is the info on the bike.

The bike is like new.. 9+ out of 10. Only 8,700 miles and clean title in hand.

I purchased the bike from the original owner. It's always been garage kept and never dropped or abused.

I recently completed a full detail and complete service including; NGK iridium plugs, BMC air filters, brake fluid, clutch fluid, coolant flush, oil and filter change, Renthal ultralight hard anodized sprockets, RK 530 gold chain and EBC HH brake pads.

Other upgrades include; Erion racing slip-ons, PCIII, Zero Gravity windscreen, Proton LED flush mount signals.

I also have 2 sets of wheels/tires/rotors included. 1 set are the original wheels and rotors in excellent condition with Pirelli Supercorsa's with 80% tread. 2nd set are off a 2003 RC in good condition and have Braking wave rotors front and rear and Michelin Powers with about 50% tread.

I have all stock parts including; turn signals, windscreen, air filters, and a complete spare stock exhaust system with a like new header.

My prices are $5,500 for everything, $5,000 without the 03 wheels/wave rotors, or $4,500 for a stock bike.

I'm located in Jonestown, PA. 17038

I will consider sport touring trades, standard bikes with upright bars or possibly a supermoto.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
Wow, what a steal. If i wasnt trying to sell mine too, i would definately be taking a trip to Lebanon this weekend.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Would you be willing to sell the wheels separately?
Yes, I will sell the stock wheel/rotors and Pirelli Supercorsa's for $500. If you don't want the tires, I'll take $425. The wheels/rotors are excellent with only a few very minor nicks, tires are 80%. Thanks

·
Premium Member
6,495 Posts
Bummer about the neck.
I can relate as I had a bulging L5 disk about 3 years ago.
I have good days and bad days depending on how I stress it.
Maybe the doc will give you a better prognosis after the surgery.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bummer about the neck.
I can relate as I had a bulging L5 disk about 3 years ago.
I have good days and bad days depending on how I stress it.
Maybe the doc will give you a better prognosis after the surgery.
I've been dealing with issues for years and it's just at the point now where the pain exceeds the fun level. If you had a bulging disk you know the pain, just mutiply that by 4 and that's where I'm at. I have good days and bad but it's always there. Tried every option to remedy it but pain pills are the only thing that works and I hate taking pills.. Doc doesn't really know if the surgery will help, it just solves one of three issues and the other two he really can't do anything about. The injections into my discs helped but not for long and that's no treat getting done. I just finally decided it was either time to buy an old mans sportbike and ride or just give it up. I can't give it up so.. vfr has to work.

·
Registered
3 Posts
bike still available???

I'm super interested in your bike.. let me know if it's still available please. I'd be interested in picking it up for $4500.
Thanks
Bryce
703-963-8731

·
Registered
422 Posts
If u wanna sell the header, pls inform me..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts