RC51 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
whats goin on rc51, I gota 02 Honda RvT100RC51. gtp mOtocross streetbike, more torque than cbr 1000. Classic race bike red and silver with black . Extremely rare model, checked the vin number and its straight from japan. 21000 on motor and runs immaculate. new tires, front and side plastics comes with the bike. Starts every time no problem.

Aftermarkt

Yoshimura dual exhaust (check MSrp $$$$$$$$$$$) Sounds meaner than a harley no joke

KnN air filter
KnN oil filter
sick undertail kit
Passenger Seat attacment
Minor scratches and i gotta put the clutch lever on, other than that if u know thebike, its beastly.
5500 $ best offer

Trades plus cash are optional for a 600 streetbike or sumthin, open for offers just need some extra cash 4 movin outwest

570 350 1948

Tom

[email protected]

·
Registered
31 Posts
LMAO.. Gotta laugh at the "mint" in the title... Frame slider hole, no frame slider... Scratches down the side...

TK17.... You are in an RC51 Forum.. We all here know and love these bikes... Stop the BS advertising and just give some good pictures, good description and what you are looking for the bike.. You will get it sold!!

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea

keep hatiN maybe negativity will sell it? all parts are new thats why shes minty didnt momma tell ya if u got nothin nice 2 say then dont say nuthin

·
Registered
863 Posts
Well I got something nice to say playa.......

Get the fuck out of here !!!! Your bike (probably isnt yours anyways) is shit, your shit, your a poser and your probably on here trying to run a scam and rip people off. So fuck off already. I'm having a shitty day and its people like you that are out there stealing my breathable air that makes me come on here and go postal !!!

1ofakindRR Will you hurry up and ban this freak show jeez

·
Registered
863 Posts
Dude you are not gonna sell this bike here. Your posts are a joke with your dumbass gangster talk. Why dont you quit trying to sell the bike on rc51 forums where people obviously know more about the bike then you do and sell it on CraigsList or Ebay. Atleast over there the poor buyer doesn't have to converse with your stupid ass until he comes to pick it up and then realizes he got screwed over cause the bike is a pos.

·
Premium Member
858 Posts
Dude you are not gonna sell this bike here. Your posts are a joke with your dumbass gangster talk. Why dont you quit trying to sell the bike on rc51 forums where people obviously know more about the bike then you do and sell it on CraigsList or Ebay. Atleast over there the poor buyer doesn't have to converse with your stupid ass until he comes to pick it up and then realizes he got screwed over cause the bike is a pos.

SOOO don't hold anything back!!! Tell us how you really feel

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.