RC51 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a practically new V4 stabilizer for sale. I say "practically" because it was taken out of the packaging and mounted but NEVER used. When I first got it I did not realize it needed the aftermarket fairing stay and I didn't get that in time for my trackdays so it was taken off and I never used it. So, with that said, it's $450 shipped WITH the fairing stay and all mounting hardware!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The fairing stay is at my buddies shop, I will try and get it tomorrow with some pics. It came painted silver like a stocker and is in perfect shape. And yes, $450 was for everything, fairing stay, the stabilizer, all mounting hardware, AND now it will include the socket you need to mount it. Normally it would require buying a special socket from some place like Scotts (damper), but I had one machined down to fit the mounting bracket.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Sounds good i will be looking for the pics. also everything is basically new? it was all just mounted and then removed? and the fairing stay is straight and everything is in great shape ready to use? thanks again,
james

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's correct. I put it on and took it off. It has NEVER seen the torque of riding applied to it and the fairing stay is also mint so everything is ready to use. And to clarify, I'm selling it because I'm broke and I'm pretty comfortable riding the 51 on the track without one. It's one darn stable bike in my opinion (all that weight keeping it down! haha)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts