All parts are from a 2003 RC51.
-Complete left clip on - SOLD
-Complete right clip on w/throttle cables - $85
-Air box w/filters - $20
-Front brake calipers - $100
-Front brake rotors - $100
-Key, ignition and gas cap - $80
-Mid pipe (has dent in front but still fine) - SOLD

Pictures are available, so just ask. I have a bunch mor stuff and if your looking for anything specific, ask.

Thanks
brad

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
More parts...
-03 Honda RC-51 Frame w/salvage California title. Great shape - $1,000
-Stock rear shock - $25
-Rear wheels - $150
-Swing arm w/undamaged chain -SOLD
-throttle bodies - $200
-Power Commander 3 non usb - SOLD
-Motor w/5400 miles - $300. motor has damage to #1 head case. It still started after the damage and I have a video of it starting.

Thanks
Brad

I have more parts but cant think of them all.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have the tank, but its has a few dents in it. also have the tail cowl, some cracks. its in okay shape.

·
Super Moderator
6,481 Posts
Good to hear.
On the left, when you say it needs cleaning, do you mean like mineral deposits inside?

Please don't take my questions in the wrong context, I'm just trying to assess the overall condition of your units.
Both of mine are damaged, the left one more than the right. And I was going to replace with new, but if I can find close to like new replacements I'd be really happy.

If both rads are in really good condition then I'm your buyer. :)
We just need to work out how method of payment.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Good to hear.
On the left, when you say it needs cleaning, do you mean like mineral deposits inside?

Please don't take my questions in the wrong context, I'm just trying to assess the overall condition of your units.
Both of mine are damaged, the left one more than the right. And I was going to replace with new, but if I can find close to like new replacements I'd be really happy.

If both rads are in really good condition then I'm your buyer. :)
We just need to work out how method of payment.
left had oil in it, so its stained a bit. also I found the left has a small dent on one of the edges, does't affect anything ans doesn't leak.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts