RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS >>> NEW ( never installed ) - NOVA Transmission Set ( super polished option )

For sale is a brand new, never before installed ( only opened for pictures :) ) NOVA transmission set. Super Polished Option.

- NO ONE YEAR WAITING LIST !!!!

I am helping a close friend to sell this rare kit as he has opted away from an engine build.

A few photos for eye candy.

Asking price is $3,200

PM for any and all information. Please, serious inquiry's only.

DH

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will get more info when I speak with him next, are we interested or is this just for general information ?

·
Registered
666 Posts
already shimmed for correct engagement depth? includes, shims, shats etc or just gears? what are the ratios? I MAY be interested.

·
Premium Member
4,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
already shimmed for correct engagement depth? includes, shims, shats etc or just gears? what are the ratios? I MAY be interested.
It is a complete kit... very much worth the $3,200.
That price is shipped to your door so big savings and no waiting period.

I have sent a PM your way with his contact info.

·
Registered
666 Posts
..just don't think I'd like the ultra tall 1st gear, even with 15/42...15/41 is bad enough..I could go to a 43 rear but for me, The spacing is too narrow, EVEN with the stock tranny..now tighten it up even more with the nova and its like my cbr=waap, waap, waaap......Im sure it'd be great for a dedicated track bike.

·
Super Moderator
6,483 Posts
..just don't think I'd like the ultra tall 1st gear, even with 15/42...15/41 is bad enough..I could go to a 43 rear but for me, The spacing is too narrow, EVEN with the stock tranny..now tighten it up even more with the nova and its like my cbr=waap, waap, waaap......Im sure it'd be great for a dedicated track bike.
Which is what it was designed for.
Keeps the engine in the power band through each gear.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts