RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
youre tempting me buddy.. but the wife will kill me, i just bought a steering stabilizer..

·
Registered
158 Posts
you clearely havent met my wife.. lol.. i'm not risking my life..
in a few months when things settle down from my previous spendings, i'l be searching for this deal and crying in my helmet.. :)

·
Super Moderator
6,481 Posts
That's why my wife and I keep separate accounts.
I don't complain about her nails and hair, and she doesn't complain about new "toys" for the bike.
Because she doesn't know!! Bwah-ah-ahhhh...

·
Registered
91 Posts
ASO Post some pics.

How long have you had them?
Any scratches etc?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Posted pics which I should of done in the first place.
Cool thanks,

I assume they have the brake light switch?

Also any scratches etc?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I will include the new brake light switch from the black sato rearsets I just bought so yes it will include the brake light switch.

There are no noticeable scratches on them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
pm sent

I will include the new brake light switch from the black sato rearsets I just bought so yes it will include the brake light switch.

There are no noticeable scratches on them.
Hi,

Thanks for posting the pics. How much to ship these to Canada via USPS with TRACKING. Postal Code N1T2G2.

Please let me know as soon as possible.

Jaz

·
Registered
91 Posts
ASO,

I'm torn between GOLD or Black myself.....

Do i want BLING! or Stealth as most of my black is as well...

Gaaaaarrr!!! :confused:

Will have to make a speedy desicion

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Do you use the stock shift mechanism? or does it come with one so you can run GP shift? That'd be the deal breaker for me.
You can run the stock shifter mechanism or purchase the gp shift part from Sato. Since I am just swapping to a black Sato set I am keeping the gp shift part.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I will take them with the new brake light switch if you are willing to do 380 shipped to Canada. Would need shipping via USPS.

Let me know.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I will take them with the new brake light switch if you are willing to do 380 shipped to Canada. Would need shipping via USPS.

Let me know.
Hmmmm have you let your wife know about this Jaz? Maybe I should make a little phone call, but I could be persuaded if you decided to sell me your sato's for a good price...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts