RC51 Forums banner

141 - 160 of 194 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Harbaugh80, send him a PM. Thats what i did and he is very quick to respond. Wibbly, thanks again for getting this product out to everyone. I can wait to get mine in the mail and replace the stock fans with a much better product.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #144
i still have a few sp1s and 7 or 8 sp2 sets available. send me a pm or email if you're interested.

·
Premium Member
289 Posts
Let us know if and when you can do another run. I'd be in for a SP2 set.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #149
Funny. I sold exactly zero of these for months. Finally sell the last two and now the orders come lol.

I'll see about producing some more.

·
Premium Member
289 Posts
Isn't that how it always goes? It's like the ammo shortage. Everyone scarfing up every box of .22lr before it hit the shelf. Then I go to Wal Mart, see a full shelf of .22, and I'm no longer interested. Human nature I guess.

Reactions: chuckhunter

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #152
So have the brackets! Lol.

I didn't bother to fix it as I'm out of stock now.

If I produce more I'll fix the links.

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
You're going to laugh, I bought my bracket two years ago - today I'm buying the spal pusher.
I was just referring back to this thread when I discovered the pics had been ghosted.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #154
Ahhhh were you looking for installing hints? It's very straight forward. Once you go to put it on you'll see

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
Ahhhh were you looking for installing hints? It's very straight forward. Once you go to put it on you'll see
No.
I knew your thread was the quickest way to get the correct spal fan part number. :grin2:
I got the 30103013, the pusher. I see the 011 is a puller.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #157
hey all, due to demand on facebook i'm doing another run of these. i added pics to the first post.

·
Premium Member
289 Posts
I'm in for a SP2 set.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I will take a set of the sp2 pairs of brackets are 75 USD shipped, paypal fees inclusive.

Hey this will work the manual on\off switch you sold ?

Paypal on the way.

141 - 160 of 194 Posts