RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is my Bonzai Titanium Micron slip on. I do not know the actual miles on the exhaust since the previous owner is the one who put it on. I picked up the bike with only 3500 miles and he didn't have it on the bike for the majority of the time. It is in great condition and sounds amazing. I am selling it so I can get another exhaust that incorporates passenger pegs for my gf. I am asking 200 + shipping. Here are a few pics of it on the bike.

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Why do you want rid of these? Microns this style are rather rare now a days...they look damn good, bet they sound just as good too.

Just for a girl.....unbelievable:D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I like the Banzai, but I prefer other styles. Its not all for my fiance, I just want something different. Yes, I know you can't really find these anymore, but I have my mind set on how I want to go about this bike and this exhaust is not what I really want. The sound is great with these!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am somewhat new to the rc51, I wouldn't be able to tell ya for sure whether it would work or not. If someone else knows please enlighten us. Unless it was significantly different in terms of the subframe and stock exhaust, I don't see why it wouldn't work.

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
No go on the SP1. They don't interchange. SP2 slip-ons won't fit on SP1 exhaust unless you also have a SP2 header. The header does interchange. Get a sp2 header on your sp1 and you can use any sp2 slip-ons you want.

Do a search for exhaust -- you'll have plenty to read.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Jmurph, I never got a pm from you. I just double checked my box and nothing is there. I have someone who is ready to buy the exhaust but you are next in line if the deal falls through.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts