RC51 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok since I seem to asking all these kinds of ?'s and you guys have been a great help . No need I shouldnt ask you the latest one.

So I m gonna start attending the track days at the local track but i need a set of 1 piece leathers. Any suggestions? There are so many manufacturers out there. Any ideas and help would be greatly apprciated.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Ok since I seem to asking all these kinds of ?'s and you guys have been a great help . No need I shouldnt ask you the latest one.

So I m gonna start attending the track days at the local track but i need a set of 1 piece leathers. Any suggestions? There are so many manufacturers out there. Any ideas and help would be greatly apprciated.
Well I dont do trackdays, but I have a set of Alpinestars Octane leathers. I have the 1 piece and 2 piece. Google sportbiketrackgear for a plethora of great suits at great deals. They will be your first cjoice on everything sportbike related, if you don't have an "in" with your dealer!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool thanks for the heads up. I have been to that site before. I just need to find a place to go try these suits on. I have a hard time spending 1000 bucks without trying it on and seeing how it fits first lol.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Spartan leathers is great place to get custom made leathers at a much cheaper price as well.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK i have to say I was really inpressed with both the Spartan and the Syed leather suits. I have to say I cant seem to find anything that seperates them other than the fact that the spartans are alot cheaper in price.

Do any of you actually have these suits?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts