RC51 Forums banner

Full Moriwaki system

3K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  RC-DEVIL 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Yep, moriwaki full systems are rare. Hell, any full system is rare for this bike. I agree, Doc Atif should pic this up with a PCIII.....it would cure his depression.

#6 ·
Deadpan Depression & Exhaust Envy.

Thanks, Luckyadam12 but I've been hurt so many times that there is nothing left to feel (or hurt), anymore.
Thank you Madbuyer & gts455, for thinking about me when looking at the exhaust. I don't read for sale threads because I don't want to modify the bike. Seems like too much trouble for me to go get things installed, etc., that I'd rather not bother with anything & just keep the bike stock.
My parts from the UK will be on their way soon. (Remember the rear cowl that flew off?). Said package will include a pair of stock air filters. I'd replaced mine with K & N filters when I first got the bike, not because of any percieved performance output, but because it seemed easier to just clean them & use them for the lifetime of the bike. Okay, alright. So I MAY have thought, for a brief moment, that they'd make the bike "breath easier".
Should've realized that machines do not suffer from either restrictive nor obstructive "airways disease" !
But then, I've also realized that if I don't want to get on LDH's bad side, or anyone else's for that matter, then I'd best swap those useless aftermarket air filters for the OEMs.
See. I told you I do not know much beyond my narrow professional field of vision.
I continue to remain,
A relic of a very troubled past
And eternally grateful for all of your kindness,
The Depressed Doctor.

Attachments

#8 ·
i'm not giving up on you Atif. We're going to break you and that non-tuned RC depression eventually.

#11 ·
Atif, all you need is an exhaust and power commander.... Go on, just do it. Your bike will love you for it!

Or wait till you come to Japan someday and ride mine.
You'll be intoxicated with the sounds, feel & performance and become incurably inflicted with the highly contageous disease of modifiytis!! :D

#12 ·
exactly. i agree with your "Nothing is as good as stock" mantra but you will really enjoy a set of pipes and a power commander! If I had to take off all my mods those would be the two I couldnt do without.

LET HER ROAR DOC!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.