RC51 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
HA

Is anyone on here close to Ferguson, MO?

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
They should have just staged another Rosa Parks.
Even all those years ago, you know that one was staged by organized activists, don't you?

So was Ferguson.
I'm not saying the shooting was intended, but once it happened, organized activists descended upon the opportunity.
They picked the wrong incident to rally around.

Although that sign is funny, I doubt it's real. Photoshop.

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
Yep, most of the people inciting the riots were from out of town.:rolleyes:

Although it would have been frowned upon, I would have tried to make it as painful as possible for any out of state license plated car to move.....typical activist asshats.

Now look at that neighborhood.....burned out buildings to which few will be rebuilt as the insurance policies have clauses that it will not cover riots, or insurrections such as we saw.

The legal system we have isn't perfect but I'd put it up against any in the world:cool:

But I digress....

·
Premium Member
735 Posts
]

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
NOT sure how funny... Yet If MOMMA AND DADDY had beat that ass, more often. Then maybe their PunkAss baby boy would have more integrity, and common sense to be robbing a store, or etc... idiots...

I fixed it for you.:cool:

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
A Positive Attitude

Late Monday morning, the grizzled fighter pilot finally regained consciousness.

He found himself in agonizing pain in the base hospital's ICU, with tubes up every fundamental orifice, wires monitoring every function and a gorgeous nurse hovering over him.

He remembered he'd been in a serious flying accident on Saturday.

The nurse gave the fighter pilot a serious, deep look straight into his eyes, and he heard her slowly say: "You may not feel anything from the waist down".

Somehow he managed to mumble in reply: "Can I feel your tits then?"

·
Premium Member
735 Posts

1 - 13 of 13 Posts