RC51 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About to enter the community as I finally settle on getting a bike I have wanted since release. Looking over a few good SP2s and wanted to know if there is any collectability on the NHE? Reading through the mods and see something I used to with my Ninjas, rare kit/factory parts are getting harder to find. Searching the normal ad sites for workable, low mileage bikes.

Chris

·
Premium Member
1,580 Posts
Not typically. There is generally no more in the Nicky Hayden bikes than others. Some sellers are more proud than others. We all love our bikes. Unless you find a good deal, you'll pay more than blue book.
There are a lot of deals out there.

Good luck!!

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
Personally, if I were looking for a SP2, I would consider paying a little more to have the 04 NH. I love watching the old Nicky races, biggest heart I've seen in a 20 year old kid, and he raced the wheels off that bike. Love the guy!

But...
Since every 2004 RC51 in the US is a NH, no, there's no extra value at sale time.
Unless there is. Depends on the seller.
Before Nicky passed away, there def was no $ value in the (perceived) collectability. imo

·
Premium Member
1,580 Posts
I agree. The bikes themselves are not worth more. To a collector.... priceless. I too would pay more for a Hayden.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks gents, looking at 04 NHE. I'm also a CE fan so a WSBK replica wouldn't be far from doing. All mods would be added along with the standard new full exhaust, EFI box. The bike would be ridden and not in a museum.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks the same now as it is shown online, but I don't have 10posts yet to put up links:

On raresportbikes for sale site, "2nd time on RSBFS"

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Finally, done just picked up 03 with a custom paint maybe someone has seen before in WA. Pics to follow.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Let me know if anyone knows the bike. Mods I don’t have to do include Akra, PC, Scott’s.

I gave up the hunt for a NH edition, so I guess this is going to get painted up in Edwards WSBK.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts