RC51 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

New member from Australia here, live in the state of Victoria (where Melbourne is, in the south east corner of the mainland).

Just bought myself a 2001 RC51 or as its known in these parts a VTR1000 SP1 which is stock apart from a PC3 but looking to do a few bits and pieces to it.

Pleasure to be on board 馃憤

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Pirks, hope all is good in the UK lived there for 8 years, only returned to Australia Last year - loved it over there

Registered
Well apart from the weather usually throwing it down ([email protected]@@ng down at present) speed cameras wherever you look it's all good yes. The UK is good, there are a lot worse places in the world to ride.
You loved the UK but you went back to aus you lucky lad. I'd love to emigrate there but my wife won't.

Registered
Welcome, im new here also and just picked up my 02 a week ago, what a machine!!! Can鈥檛 wait to see Australia some day- Matt- Wisconsin USA

Premium Member
G'day to ya mate. If you don't mind the suggestion, a jaunt out to the Phillip Island MotoGP in October might be a good shakedown for you and your nu2u scoot. My pal from Adelaide and a few of his riding mates did it annually for several years. He's moved to Quirindi (spelling?) now so not sure if that's doable for him anymore.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts