RC51 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking around, as I need a new suit for this season, and think I have found my next purchase. I looked at Cometracingleathers, and put in a request for info, and got a call from the owner of the company. He offered me a great deal on any of the suits he sells, and have it down to 3 choices edge pro ccr1, elite pro ccr, and the apex pro. I wont share the exact pricing, but Karl will throw in a pair of gloves, and give a good % discount on the price. This is a custom fit suit, so I am doing the measurements today, and the turn around is about 3-4 weeks once ordered.

I did a lot of checking around, and couldn't find anyone who was not completely satisfied with the products, and even more happy with the customer service that Karl provided.

I will keep you all updated. (Karl is looking for partner/reps in different areas, looking for Grassroots riders, and will help us privateers out as much as he can.

Dave

·
Premium Member
3,191 Posts
Sweet deal. Let me know how it works out. Pics would be great too.

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
Yes pictures are a must, but a good thorough review would also be great.

I lucked out with my most recent suit, but never hurts to have a another spare if the price and quality are right.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Thanks for the info

Ok I have been down hard on mine twice in 14 years so it is probably time for me to start looking. Thanks for the info. :)

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Pleas do keep us updated. I emailed them and the next day they called me to discuss what application I would be using them for. I'm seriously considering buying a set.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts