RC51 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Used about 4 times this season. If the bike wasn't on the track or in transport it was up on stands. They currently have Pirelli SC2 slicks that have seen about 5 heat cycles. 120/70 up from and 200/60 out back. I'd like to sell them as a package if possible they are mounted and balanced right now. I will separate them if needed. Also there is a new sprocket on it as well. OZ wheels have a different bolt pattern for the sprockets so I needed a new one when I bought them. They come with captive spacers as well so this is a swap your rotors, slap them on and go. I figure they are about 10lbs lighter over all then SP1 wheels. Which according to the intronets equates to about 60lbs off at speed. I could tell the bike was easier to change direction and in general just easier to deal with. Not to mention it looks insanely beautiful with them on :kiss:.

Looking for $1800 for the wheels alone $2000 with the slicks. Sane offers welcome. I'm in Minnesota, would rather not have to deal with shipping but what ever.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
439 Posts
they are beautiful...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts