RC51 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I bought a RC with repsol plastics problem is that they are falling apart (either ripped or scratched up) i need a place to get fitting fairings (a whole kit) that is another problem the kit that is on there now was put on with zip ties and is not meant for that year i think. can anyone help me and send me in the right direction

·
Registered
91 Posts
try ebay.just bought upper fairing from china myself.brand new with the headlight hole and blinker holes sealed up for hundred fifty bucks shipped to u.s.i'll let you know the quality when i get them...:D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok thanks. i think thats what the PO did and thats why they dont fit right on the bike, i was going to get blank ones and get a sick custom paint job done on it, and if i spend the money on the paint job i want the plastics to fit right and look good

·
Premium Member
6,495 Posts
According to their web site, these Nice Cycle plastics are quality injection molded ABS.
The fitment is supposed to as good as OEM.
I've never tried them, and they are more expensive than "stuff" you'll find from China.
But if they are as good as they say, if you can swing it, I'd buy quality over cheap any day.
If you do decide to buy from them, please do provide feedback yeah/nay for the group.
http://www.nicecycle.com/2000-to-2003-Fairings-s/100.htm

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that is where i think i am going to buy them from i checked that site last night, i tried to call them to ask question about their product but no one answered. i will post something when i get a hold of them

1 - 5 of 5 Posts